Saturday 5 July 2014

make it pretty - part 2

Here is my second arrangement. While there was a good variety in sizes of the pieces in the previous arrangement, this one had either very big or very small pieces. So I added tables of varying heitghts to make it interesting. I hope these arrangements will inspire you to decorate your house during the festivities without much fuss. I am off to dig my cupboards for stuff to decorate with this year :)

I used the green and pink chinese dolls and a china vase as key pieces here, both regular show pieces
my house. I chose two leafy plants from my pots and some candles from my collection.






















The bright yellow wall provided a beautiful backdrop and made the arrangment pop. I had saved the
carcass of an ols bouquet to which I added white roses and pink ribbons. (The roses and white daisies
are only newly bought items in here). The little man under a plastic tree was made my me for some
time ago and I hadn't discarded it. 






















The green and blue sparkling lights around the door formed a wonderful connection between this
arrangment and the plant on the other side of the door. Here too I added water to the bowls to create
reflection from the candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment