Saturday 28 January 2012

fabric flower dangler

When I started making these flowers, I didn't know what I was going to do with them. I saw a diy tutorial to make the flowers, rummaged my craft-cupboard to find these cute checkered fabric pieces, and set off with the process. Once the flowers were done I went with the first impulse and made this little piece of decoration. I have this hung on my cupboard door for now, may be i'll find a better display later.

I misplaced the diy tutorial and have tried unsuccessfully to hunt the internet for the source. If anyone comes across a tutorial please paste the link in the comments. I will recognise my source and will be glad to share it with all of you. 






6 comments:

  1. Excellent Stuff!!
    A Gem from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pragya, Congrats! Very well executed and photographed. Color tone of photographs are excellent. The idea of blogging is inspiring for us. Waiting for next creation... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. photographing these projects is just as much fun as doing them. i am sure i would have clicked better pictures if i new nuances of photography like you...

      Delete
  3. Very nice Pragya love the piece..the photography in itself is another great job!

    ReplyDelete