Saturday 28 January 2012

I'm finally blogging...

This blog was registered a few months back. It was thought of many more months back. 'There wasn't enough time' will be a really silly excuse for not posting anything until now. But some of this time, I did utilise in preparing enough content to post which wouldn't appear as silly (i hope) and won't be 'just anything that came to my mind'.

This blog will feature the work I do at home, art, craft, recycling, etc., everything but my professional projects. Most times it isn't possible at work to bring to form every idea I get in my head. So I make sure that I try out those things at home. The satisfaction of doing stuff on impulse, weird, crazy and sometimes insane, even if the ideas fail to work out nicely, is rewarding. I hope you will enjoy looking at my work. I for sure enjoyed making these things. 

6 comments:

  1. pugga you should put up the tyre pic lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am glad you are doing justice to your talent and not hiding it...I love your clock ka concept very creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey moons !
    i am very glad to hear from you. It is a nice treat for us your fans, now to see your creativity on your blog regularly. The clock you have created is just class, very thoughtful & beautiful. Wish you all the best.
    Girish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work as always :)

    ReplyDelete