Tuesday 31 January 2012

fan-light

Thank you to all my friends for your kind words of appreciation. I am off to Delhi and Guwahati for a couple of weeks, holidaying :) Hopefully I will have some nice pictures to share with you all from the trip.

Before I take this break, let me share this project I finished recently. It's a fan-light (as I call it). This was an old (and a bit ugly in white and pale yellow) plastic pedestal fan I had for about a decade. It was broken and was practically waste. It was so neglected that I never even cared to dump it, until a few weeks back, when I thought of utilising it in some way. This piece is built out of old stuff, broken fan and lights from last diwali. The only thing I purchased fresh was the metallic paint I coated this fan with.

Now this weird but cute thing stands in my room against this dark wall and glitters so sweet, I put it on just to gaze at it :) 





1 comment: